Joint Aid for Dogs the painless, economical aid for maintaining healthy joints.
Unfortunately, it is a fact of life that the well being of many dogs is compromised by the onset of stiff joints or uneasy movement at some point in their lives.
As a result, Joint Aid for Dogs has been uniquely designed to utilise 11 naturally occurring "nutricines" (feed components with health benefits) to provide extra support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, whilst aiding the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the cat's metabolism to help maintain flexibility of movement throughout its life.
100% natural. The following, 11, naturally occurring nutricines are incorporated into Joint Aid for Dogs to provide the very best support for your dog:
- Chondroitin - responsible for the resilience of cartilage as well as its formation and repair.
- Collagen - the main supportive protein of bone, cartilage and connective tissue which acts as the body's glue for adhering cartilage to bone, teeth to gums, etc.
- Curcumin - helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory action of the dog's metabolism.
- Glucosamine - involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments and maintains the ability of cartilage to hold water in order
to act as a shock absorber.
- Glutamine - supports the gut barrier and immune functions.
- MSM - essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity as well as the immune system.
- Oatinol(tm) - supplies natural antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galacto lipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Vitamin C - involved in the natural healing process and is important to the immune system
Product Analysis: Protein: 14.0% Oil: 6.5% Fibre: 5.5% Ash: 5.0%
Contents: Cooked Cereals: 42.0% Cereal Byproducts: 15.0% Byproducts of Sugar Production: 10.0% Forage Products: 10.0% Non GM Soya: 10.0% Oatinol(tm): 5.0% Sodium Bicarbonate: 1.5% Chondroitin: 2.0% Glucosamine: 2.0% Vitamin C: 1.0% Glutamine: 1.0% MSM: 1.0%
How to Feed: Joint Aid for Dogs should be mixed with the dogs's normal feed
at the following daily level:
- Toy / Small Dogs: 5gms / day or 1/2 measure (supplied)
- Medium / Large Dogs: 10gms / day or 1 measure (supplied)
For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs should be fed on a daily basis. This bag contains 250gm of Joint Aid
Manufactured as a mini pellet for ease of use and minimum waste.