- Walkies - Dog Collars & Leads & More
- Let's Play - Dog Toys
- Dog Beds - Snoozing
- Din Dins
- Travel & Outdoor
- Dog Clothes
- Santa Paws
- Gift Ideas
- Barkin' Bargains
- Training Aids
- Healthy Hounds
- Doggie Bloggie
What's in your basket
You don't have anything in your basket!
Stop your dog from pulling in a kind and effective manner with the Halti Collar!Price: £9.99
Style: Size 0
If you have a large powerful dog or one that pulls on the lead, you will know how exhausting walks can be. Dogs of all sizes can pull on the lead to the point of choking themselves.
The Halti has a revolutionary design based on the same principle as a horse's headcollar - if you guide the head, the body will surely follow.
Stop your dog from pulling uncontrollably. The Halti collar works on the same principle as a horse's headcollar; guide the head and the body will surely follow. The Halti makes walking your dog easier and safer by controlling boisterous bahaviour whilst allowing enough freedom to pant and yawn. Its strong, hard-wearing nylon is machine washable and it is approved by vets and canine experts as the kind way of controlling difficult dogs.
A Headcollar is designed to help stop your dog pulling. It can often be an effective "quick fix" but you should be aware that a Headcollar does not teach your dog to stop pulling and training should be done in conjunction with using the Headcollar otherwise the dog is still likely to pull when the headcollar is not in use. Whilst a good fitting Headcollar can be hugely helpful, dogs often need a bit of time and help in getting used to wearing it. Whilst it is not harmful to the dog it can be an unusual sensation. If you are planning to introduce a Headcollar this video by Jean Donaldson is so useful for showing you how to get a positive reaction to it from your dog.
The Halti comes in six sizes in black. It also comes with full instructions on use. To find out which size is suitable for your dog, please refer to the size guide below and then select the correct size from the styles on the right hand side of the page.
- Size 0: Mini Dachsund, Toy Poodle, Yorkie
- Size 1 : Border Terrier, Jack Russell, Cairn, Cavalier K.C., Corgi, Std Dachshund, Sheltie, Westie, Whippet
- Size 2: Basenji, Beagle, Border Collie, Bahund, Cockers, Rough Collie, Saluki, Samoyed, Staffie and Std, Poodle
- Size 3: Afghan, Airedale, Boxer, Briard, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Greyhound, Husky, Labrador, Pointers, Retrievers, Setters, Weimaraner
- Size 4: Bernese M.D., Bull Mastiff, Great Dane, Newfoundland, Pyrenean, Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Wolfhound
- Size 5: Bloodhound, Large Danes, Mastiff, St Bernard
Run on back to the shop